By Shannon P. Pratt
Sample examination questions and up to date details at the most recent advancements within the box for valuation applicants and pros
- Includes questions and workouts that sometimes seem on accreditation exams
- Covers the main usually encountered error on reviews and in examinations
- Reflects the most recent enterprise valuation advancements, viewpoints, courtroom case references, and information resources
- Contains 1000s of multiple-choice and true/false questions, brief difficulties, and fill-in-the-blank questions
- Includes 8 hours of CPE credits via a self-study examination
A significant other to Shannon Pratt’s company Valuation physique of data , moment variation or a stand-alone source, the enterprise Valuation physique of information Workbook, moment variation retains ABV, ASA, CBA, and CVA applicants and present practitioners in control at the most recent advancements during this continually altering discipline.
Order your replica this day!
Read Online or Download Business Valuation Body of Knowledge Workbook PDF
Best corporate finance books
The last word consultant to investor family Your one-stop source for every little thing bearing on your company's dealings with the funding group, operating a good Investor kinfolk division offers investor family members execs with crucial daily details. From growing and correctly speaking a company's funding tale, to facing either the promote part and purchase part of the funding neighborhood, to delivering information, and the shape and frequency of that assistance, this authoritative source covers all of it.
In each choice context there are issues we all know and issues we don't understand. probability research makes use of technology and the easiest to be had facts to evaluate what we know―and it's intentional within the approach it addresses the significance of the issues we don’t comprehend. rules of hazard research: determination Making less than Uncertainty lays out the initiatives of chance research in a simple, conceptual demeanour that's in keeping with the danger types of all groups of perform.
A accomplished advisor to monetary making plans and enterprise fundraising for tech marketers As expertise progresses, impacting our day-by-day lives in additional and bigger methods, expertise start-ups come and pass at a dizzying velocity. there are many possibilities in the market for someone with a good proposal, however it takes even more than a superb thought to make your tech start-up a hit.
- Mandating the Measurement of Fraud: Legislating against Loss, 1st Edition
- PIPEs: A Guide to Private Investments in Public Equity: Revised and Updated Edition
- The Financial Times Guide to Executive Health: Building Your Strengths, Managing Your Risks
- Decision-Making in Private Equity Firms: An Empirical Study of Determinants and Rules
- Finance for IT Decision Makers: A Practical Handbook
- Managerial Economics: Applications, Strategies and Tactics (Upper Level Economics Titles)
Additional resources for Business Valuation Body of Knowledge Workbook
EDGAR is searchable by SIC code. 40 Market Approach: Guideline Public Company Method FILL-IN-THE-BLANK QUESTIONS 11. What do the initials EDGAR stand for? 12. What is a 10-K? 13. What is a 10-Q? 14. What is the number of the report required to be filed with the SEC when a public company has significant special events? 15. What do the initials SIC stand for?
A. A risk-free rate and risk b. Risk and expected inflation c. A nominal rate of return and expected inflation d. A “real” rate of return and expected inflation 5. If Company ABC values a potential acquisition target XYZ by discounting expected cash flows for XYZ using its own (ABC’s) cost of capital, what will the resulting value be? a. Fair market value b. Investment value c. Fair value d. Intrinsic value 6. When estimating the fair market value of a subsidiary, which cost of capital should be used to discount its future cash flows?
Fair market value b. Fair value c. Investment value d. Intrinsic value TRUE OR FALSE QUESTIONS 5. The current cost of an identical new property is called replacement cost. True False 6. A multiple is the inverse of a capitalization rate. True False 7. Strictly speaking, goodwill is that intangible asset arising as a result of the name, reputation, customer loyalty, location, products, and similar factors not separately identified. True False 8. A fairness opinion is an opinion about whether the consideration for a transaction is fair from a financial point of view.